<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 20, 2004

Turn it up 

Ok just for kicks before we went out tonite I loaded all my mp3's and set it to random. A little bit of fun for once here. Ok here is the first 20 songs that were played

1) CCR- Suzie Q (good start i guess)
2) Dr. Hook - Freaker's Ball (very interesting song to say the least)
3) Blue Rodeo - Head over Heals (Melancholy)
4) Wide Mouth Mason - Midnight Rain (Ahh Grey Cup Festivals)
5) Sugar Ray - Mr Bartender (I'll have a double)
6) Cream - White Room (with black curtains...ok I'll stop)
7) Led Zeppelin - Been a Long Time (Fitting because I need to rock & roll)
8) Pink Featuring Redman - Get the Party Started (Picked it up for sure)
9) Great Big Sea - End of the World (Not today, maybe later)
10) Tim McGraw - Indian Outlaw (Two step anyone?)
11) Watchmen - Any Day Now (What happend to this great band?)
12) Shania Twain - Who's Bed Have Your Boots Been Under (Not mine!)
13) Fastball - Out of my Head (How could of I ever been so blind?)
14) Willy Neslon - Crazy (Hey he wrote this song Patsy sang it)
15) Linkin Park - Somewhere I belong (Fantastic)
16) Temptations - Build me up Buttercup (If you don't know the words,learn)
17) Tea Party - Messenger (Ahhh Grey Cup Festivals)
18) Queens of the Stone Age - Go with the Flow (Kick Ass song!)
19) The Odds - Someone who is cool (my search continues)
20) Andrew WK - Take it Off (this guy is amazing)

Interesting...some revelations is that no pop, no boy bands, no rap, no r&b and no love songs. 20 out of 2543....well that is what set the mood of a good night of pool...hope you enjoy this station.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?