<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, February 21, 2004

Sweet.... 

Sweet is never sweet without the sour.

How true is this? Like the rows of candy in the store. We don't always know what we like but we always know what we don't like. Is this true in life. of course. On our road decisions are made simply by knowing what we don't want. It is a great start up the mountain.

So today is going to be tummy tickling. First of all i just finished 45 minutes of cardio and feel like i could go all night. Hockey Day in Canada and a pool tournament tonite with a bunch of people. It is funny how my eyes are open to a whole bunch of things that I see since i'm single. I don't think i've looked at so many women's faces and then glance at their left hand.

I guess the candy i'm looking at is not for the mouth but for my eyes.

Mood: excited
Song: I Believe in Love - The Darkness

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?