<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 26, 2004

The Scientist 

Last night after I finished my blog, I had an amazing online conversation with a truly spectacular person. I said we were on the same page, but she corrected me as we are on the same sentence. So much to relate to and both are members of St.Pepper’s Lonely Heart’s Club Band and both have experienced a broken heart. Our promise is not to be a heartbreaker. Big things are in store for us. The past has shaped us to conquer the future.

The world is not a lonely place and I’m never alone. My friends are fantastic and good surprises happen. Lots of smiles in the giving and receiving department.

So far I learned that there never seems to by a why. The answer is always just because. The why you are looking for sometime cannot be understood and it just leaves more questions and more confusion. If you want to worry about it, lose sleep over it then ask why. It you want playtime to continue then just answer because and carry on. Take a new path because ask yourself sometimes why and you don’t always have an answer either. I feel if you don’t move on you will always be a day late and a dollar short.

I like the way I’ve made my bed to lye in.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?