<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 09, 2004

A Prairie Mind 

I keep having the same dream before I fall asleep, I keep thinking I won the 32.5 million Super 7. However my life did not change all that much. Funny thing about a dream is you cannot control what is going on....link to life or what. You can mold it or shape it but cannot control it. Is that not what all the fuss is about.

it's times like these you learn to live again
it's times like these you give and give again
it's times like these you learn to love again
it's times like these time and time again


foo fighters music. Heard this last night on the grammy's and it struck home. Time like these time and time again? Life goes on again and again and we must keep learning, giving and loving. It is how I feel. Sure hope everyone else does to. I sure was happy when coldplay won last night. Really treasure their albums as they are musical talent. No big front or production just good music with a message.

Felt quite good about myself and Moose Jaw yesterday at our frolic in the frost. Quite a few people at the skating party with alright weather. All and all improvement to be made but a success none the less. As for pool well lets just say that I was a little fish in a small tank. Enough said.

This week and weekend oooze with possibilities professionally and personally. Can't wait to find out what is going to happen.....because my mind is like a saskatchewan prairie.....green and wide open....waiting for a seed to be planted.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?