<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 13, 2004

Plan of attack 

Had a great road trip last night followed by the best meal ever....late night drive through, always hits the spot. Conversation forever on all kinds of stuff and had the pleasure of seeing a billion stars so bright in the country and watched the northern lights dance on the way home. It seems so daunting that the world is so big but just think about what one person can accomplish.

I'm happy today...again. Next four days are a world of possibility. So much going on and I found out that my relationship is put on hold because my sweet is working 79 hours each week. Kinda makes me wonder but all systems are go with me. Best news is I have a valentine...bad news is she is 5000 miles away. Still smiles all around.

I love giving advice to people about play and recreation. My favorite line in university was that I am majoring in recreation...no seriously that was my major recreation administration. Now people give me credit and respect for my knowledge in the subject...to cool.

I heard a line last night that some people are a day to late and a dollar short. Not this guy...as indicated i'm always on. It is so funny how everyone always focuses on the negative of the present but the past is great. full of memories because in those moments we take what matter to us. I have that retrospective feeling right now about the last 4 months. They were great. My life is great right now and as Shania says, it can only go up from here.

In for a big playday today. Anyone interested in playing with me? I'll always be playfully yours....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?