<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 15, 2004

Nothing More...Nothing Less 

Everything seemed back to normal last night. Out with friends who I have not hung out with in a while. A great time to say the least. I wanna be a regular at Bobby's Old World Tavern. Something so warm and appealing to me there. No big productions, no meat market, no look at me...just simple real fun. Kinda like me i guess.

Nothing is really new with me because i don't know what is always going on. I'm wandering right now and it is good and bad. I plan stuff and like an idea what is going on....so kinda confused right now...i think I will leave it at that. Maybe I will have a better understanding soon. I think that is owed to me.

Last night at the Royale was great seeing all the groups of people out. V'day was not mentioned at all and everyone was out with there friends. Only problem was the band and the music was exactly the same as Friday night with more Outkast.

Tonite is mine and I am mine....nothing more, nothing less. Karma has a treat for me. Just need to wait for it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?