<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 23, 2004

No Sugar Tonite 

Well one thing for sure is that you will never see me on TSN playing billards. Tonite I was hurting, hurting like a branded calf. I had my moments but just not my night. Maybe i'm in pool overload. Not sure but everyday is a new chance to make it better. Just turn the page and keep writing your story.

Monday is great because everyone gets to hear about the weekend and you hear so many versions of it from others. I love the rumour mill because if you've been reading i'm to busy having fun to start or listen to rumours.

I talked to my ex-sweetie today and it was nice. We've moved on to the friendship and both our lives are moving forward. Just what we both deserve. I'm getting excited about the summer and the summer games i'm planning so that is a big responsibility but worth every second. I gonna say this but I believe this.....I'm Fun....no big suprise but i bring something to the table that many people can't. I can be dead on serious and totally committed to the issue but then i can be laid back and bring a smile to your face.

Right now some is just waiting for me to make them smile....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?