<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 20, 2004

No Silence 

I read this yesterday and it hit me quite hard. There is no silence between friends, but rather voices that only the heart can hear. I have been in contact with a lot of my friends lately and each has a certain piece to my puzzle. Each piece maybe bigger or smaller but all has as important role in completing my puzzle. Those reading this…you know who you are.

Yesterday I had a great opportunity to sit down with a friend and talk about life. What it is where it is going and what it has been. We both have what we want and enjoy our jobs but we just need something more that we are striving for. It is in the works for us but in the mean time we have little to worry about other that ourselves (But since she has a new Jeep Liberty that makes life pretty darn good) This was quite relevant as we went for supper with her two nephews and while they were very cute and sweet…they are basically the life of their parents. I will be there someday but just not today. Some people don’t realize how lucky they are and that time and a life together should not mean making plans to get away from each other. I don't want that in a relationship.....

So back at Bobby’s for more Honey Brown with good company last night. I’m becoming a regular and the cute waitress keeps smiling at me…I kinda like that. So the weekend and all it’s glory. Again unlimited potential…ah so got me thinking about the rest of my life…what kinda a fool doesn’t think about it?

Thought of the day....I wish people would mind there own business but those people that don't....don't have anything themselves to mind so they need some excitement. That's my thought because I’m too busy caring about me to care/worry/spread rumors about someone else. Sorry, too busy loving me.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?