<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, February 14, 2004

No cervaso for senor 

Last night at the office party there was 21 offices trying to win a trip for four the mexico...we made it to the final two and lost. Damn...mexico with four great people. excuse me while i cry over my spilled milk...well maybe my spilt beer.

So i wore a shirt that my girl and I picked out. It was very popular and totally trendy but it sure did the trick. I stood out especially when everyone finds out that i can dance. my dance card is always full.

Someone sure did some interesting wiring when creating me. Yesterday was all that i imagined it to be. Good times, great friends and undless wandering around. Nothing can ever beat great conversation, followed by shaking it on the dance floor. The only problem is that i am getting sick of Outkast. Too much everywere...never felt this way about Black Eyed Peas....but I always get retarded in here. Rocked the Royale last night and ended up walking home (by choice) in the beauty of winter with huge snowflakes slowly falling down.

Today is V'day and who i thought was going to be my valentine is awol and unresponsive. So due to this, I found a valentine to share today with. She will be having a good time on the rock and i will have a good time here. I feel happy to have a sweet valentine to make me happy in my thoughts. It is kinda a necessary to keep you smiling when the marketing and questions mount .

I have great friends and one in particular is great. She always looks out for me even if I don't need it. I also look out for her as her life is a tale of two cities. Just hope she finds the happiness that she deserves. There is always a spot on the dance floor together. There is nothing that we can't talk about and i'm glad we've caught up with each other after a while of not hanging out. It's fun when she want to be the centre of attention...

So again today is going to be great. Friends in town who i have not seen for a while all excited about tonite. I went for a run this morning to get my car and so love running in the snow with the tunes blaring. I am a machine

My playweekend is heating up. Don't have anyone in my sights just yet...just happy with scooter right now.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?