<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 08, 2004

Nervous 

I made a decision to stay in last night and enjoy my house and all that I have to offer. I feels good to walk around and say wow look at what I have. Why stay in well I felt like slacking, I turned Saturday into Sunday because Sunday is a big day with pool, a skating party and friends. Saturday was nothing so I left it at that.

I felt like a kid yesterday. Watched Dazed and Confused on TV and it brought me back to a time when the worries of the world were not so big. The biggest problem was finding something to do. Still a challenge but not the biggest conquest of my life right now. Then All-Star weekend was on and boom back to a kid and this is why I feel play is so important. I could go on and on about it but I just think it is the greatest thing for someone to do. It makes you cry and appreciate who you are and why you've become who you are.

Nervous, why? I have no idea but I still feel like I've done something wrong. the reason, still no phone call on my relationship right now. I'm playing the strong, senstive boyfriend waiting in my thoughts. I'm not giving up however time is starting to be my friend and my enemy.

So today is going to be great. Great weather, hot chocolate, skating, pool, supper with my friends and the chance that communication will be established. Anticipation....gotta love it. Reality....gotta live it.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?