<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, February 28, 2004

Imagine 


Imagine there's no heaven,
It's easy if you try,
No hell below us,
Above us only sky,
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries,
It isn't hard to do,
Nothing to kill or die for,
No religion too,
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

Imagine no possessions,
I wonder if you can,
No need for greed or hunger,
A brotherhood of man,
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'M a dreamer,
But I'm not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one
.

I have quite the view on what we can do with the world. Just finished two days with the Canadian Red Cross. Training to make the Moose Jaw a safer place. I watched a video with Lennon's Song in it. So powerful when you actual think about what he is saying and see the effects the abuse of power can have on people. I'm going to join him.

I spend today with my bestest friend at her place. It has been a while since I stayed with her and her sweetie. As always we had a blast and i watched my first indoor soccer game. I also became a bigger fan of Keith's tonite. It's true that those who like it like it a lot

Two things that hit me hard was that we should never doubt that a small group of people with big goals can change the world. Basically it is the only thing that has. My life is a big classroom and we can never change this. The moment we live something we are learning it, whether we like it or not.
So all I can say is never stop thinking and always imagine. Imagine the possibilities. Isn't great!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?