<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 22, 2004

I believe.... 

So life is best understood if you don't plan it I guess. Why worry. Worrying is just like sawing dust in my world.

Last night was great. Started off with pizza and went straight up hill after that. Had a blast at the fun pool tournament with co-workers and ended up finishing fourth over all. Not to bad but I wish I had one shot back against our monday night partners. Down to the Royale for an all out dance off. I told you after my cardio last night I could go on forever. I think everyone that I wanted to be downtown was there last night. I even had to do a shot with a bachlorette party. I flashed my smile at a few so we will see what happens with that. Prospects? maybe but the focus was on fun last night.

So after the bar closed...had an interesting group return to my house. My buddy, a drunk and emotional co-worker and a radio station personality. We watched a little TV then everyone left or went to bed. All around great night. No stories to tell just pure fun.

It kinda gives you a whole new perspective on a world that focuses on the 90% negative and not the 10% positive. If you ask me the world is 90% positive and 10% negative. So my fun advice today is to take the long road and walk it....but don't forget to stop and smell the roses

and one the seventh day scott rested

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?