<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 06, 2004

Back in the Saddle Again 

So what an interesting life we live. So many choices but so many choices we can't make for our own happiness. It is amazing how other people have such an affect on our life both good and bad. A total nuture world I guess. As for me well I'm stuck right now. Waiting on the word of someone who I was climbing a mountain with. Now I'm just stuck here waiting for when the climb will continue or just head back down the mountain by myself. What do I do? I have no idea, like I said I'm stuck. I want to keep climbing because the view was and continues to be fantastic, but I may have to move to another mountain. I've done this once before and not looking forward to it. It is really hard when you find what you want and it is taken away for no real reason. My friend lost her job last week in the same circumstance. Thanks Ms. World

My favorite line in the world is "life is what happens while you are making other plans." Well life sure happened to me.

Tonite is friday and presents itself with endless possibilities. Two invitations so far and who knows maybe I'll get that special pull up the mountain or the pull down. Roll the dice but I'm ready to ride again.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?