<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 12, 2004

Always turned on. 

I learned something interesting yesterday at a harassment seminar. Nothing to do with harassment…just that you need to remember that when you point your finger at someone there is always 3 pointing back at you. This is so true, because when you start pointing fingers, you start defusing blame …but everyone needs to take responsibility. My view is build up some skin, take what is said, fix it and move on. My body is so not flexible but my mind is.

Went for lunch yesterday with a friend and realized how good life really is. so much freedom. I’ve had a set personal back and feel like it is going no where. Communication Breakdown?….only on one end and that’s all that matters. Just need some closure on the subject so I can carry on or move on. Fair statement if I ever heard one.

So my play factor was enhanced yesterday with one hour of skating last night. I could get use to that. I am a man “In Motion” and my body tells me so. Stiff ab muscles are a great thing as long as you are not sneezing. Roads are still bad but I think a roadtrip to riverhurst is on order tonight for some professional development

When it comes to life I’m always turned on. Ready for anything pretty much anytime….ain’t nothing gonna break my stride.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?