<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

All work and no play never happens with me 

Well back to work after a fantastic weekend. I basically had a four day holiday in Moose Jaw. I learned about my friends, who I can talk to, who I can trust and a better understanding of what people think they want but don't really know. Mystery, uncertainty and hope...It is what keeps us going. If not for these things I would definitely change the channel.

Still rolling in my karma gift and it gets better. I had a great email from a blue eyed beauty that put things in perspective. Now I'm getting company for three days. My house is going to be busy for once instead of the solitude and silence that exists in my every footstep. This could of not happened at a better time.

Well today is like a sweet apple...The sweetest hand picked apple from my tree in the backyard. By that I mean it is warm and sunny just like my outlook. I guess I have this new discovered freedom that oozes with potential. Last night at pool we created a upcoming events list so stay tuned for more detail about the "Time to play coming events" Let me tell ya it is full of stuff for the next 5 months. An ugly ugly win in pool last night but our team is rockin. Viva La Vegas this year baby.

Today I spent time with a student in my former study of recreation. It is so neat to see me 8 years ago. How I have evolved and how I have been molded. It is best of both worlds when you can still be molded but have the hindsight of experience. That is were I sit right now....boy is this ever a comfy chair.

Maybe you can tell but I'm getting excited....isn't it contagious :)


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?